Safety in our clinic
At Face & Body Boutique we only use safe products that can be easily broken down by the body. All products (fillers, botulinum toxin, peelings, skinboosters) that we use have an American FDA approval and/ or CE mark (EU Consumer Safety Mark).
Safety and hygiene issues are assessed by means of internal and external quality controls. In order to improve the care and quality experience, we continuously invite feedback from our clients. By analyzing all collected data, we get a better picture of our results and the results of our treatments.
All of our practioners are highly trained and BIG registered or registered through NVH or Anbos. Our staff attends regular trainings to stay up to date with the latest practices, techniques and technology.
Due to the corona virus, we strictly follow the current guidelines of the RIVM. This allows us to continue to offer our care provision in a safe way.
Have any questions about our safety procedure? Feel free to contact us.
Due to the coronavirus, we strictly follow the current guidelines of the RIVM. This allows us to continue to offer our care provision in a safe way. We follow the reports closely and if the situation changes, we will inform you about this.
Do you already have an appointment or treatment booked with us? Then nothing will change and we look forward welcoming you at Face & Body boutique.
In the clinic, wearing a mouth mask is mandatory for all clients and employees. If you do not have a mouth mask yourself, we will offer it at the entrance of our clinic. In addition, you will be asked to disinfect your hands and hang your coat upon arrival.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
During your appointment, you can count on receiving the same exceptional customer care, while experiencing a few changes to protect you, our staff, and community. These changes include:
- Protection: All patients are required to wear a face mask when entering the clinic. Staff and providers are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Hand sanitizer: Please wash your hands continuously or use the hand sanitizer that can be found at the front desk and in all patient rooms.
- Continuous cleaning: Cleaning with a medical-grade disinfectant will take place hourly and in between every visit in all exam rooms and on all surfaces throughout the clinic.
- Deep cleaning of the clinic will take place every evening after patient care.
- Appointments: The appointment volume has been reduced and the appointment times have been extended to allow for social distancing and safety for all.
- Social distancing:Social distancing measures have been put into place; including, limiting the lobby to two patients at a time, and maintaining 1.5 meter between patients and staff. Markers have been placed on our floors throughout the clinic to help maintain a social distance.
- Please come alone to your appointment: Unless you are a parent or legal guardian of the minor being seen, or a caretaker for another individual who requires support, we ask that you bring no other guests or children to the visit to minimize unnecessary exposure. Any additional guests will be asked to wait outside of our building. We are happy to reschedule if you are not able to make arrangements for this.
- Covid-19 Questionnaire:
Please fill out the Health History form that was emailed to you prior to your appointment.