Dutch Registration/ BIG number: 29925058781
Elizabeth Cook, PA-C graduated with honors from the University of Texas at Austin and received her Masters as a Physician Assistant from Midwestern University in Chicago. Upon graduation from Midwestern, Elizabeth specialized in cosmetic and general dermatology.
Elizabeth is highly trained in:
- Minimally invasive procedures and injectables including neurotoxins, soft tissue fillers
- Bio-stimulatory products (Sculptra)
- Non-surgical fat reduction (Belkyra/Kybella)
- Chemical Peelsand laser procedures.
- Extensive training in medical dermatology and has a special interest in treatment for acne, rosacea, eczema and skin cancer surveillance for all ages.
Elizabeth also performs XLHair treatments, Cryotherapy, Skin Boosters and other skin improvement treatments.
Elizabeth is excited to be in the Netherlands to help bring a new and exciting perspective at the anti-aging market. She believes in a dynamic and multi-disciplinary approach that includes treating each cause of aging as they occur in her patients’ lives. This allows for a holistic philosophy to help patients feel and look great as they get older. She continues to return to work with Dr. Laurie Casas and Dr. Andrew Scheman in Chicago to stay updated on the newest trends and technology in the US.
Face & Body Boutique welcomes you to make a Free Consultation with Elizabeth Cook where she will explain the aging process, provide tips and tricks to keep you looking young and give you an individualized treatment plan based on your goals and anti- aging needs.